Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MONDAY FUNDAY #8

Dear George,

On monday night we went for a stroll in town, putting up love for the loveless. I was very distraught to find your eyes torn to shreds, with only your nose attached to the pole with dirty bits of sticky tape. I rescued what I could, but I don't know if you can ever regenerate those swan like necks of yours.

All I can do to console myself is eat indian food. The man at the next table suggested a rose lassi, as it had helped him through his own difficult mourning. I settled for mango, as the pink reminded me of you too much. It was pretty nice actually.

Yours for eternity,
Jessica.

2 comments:

monika viktoria said...

I also have a letter:

Dear Cedric von Dickle,

Thankyou for your application. It is with great pleasure I would like to hire you as a part-time lace handkerchief maker, as when I'm not waving them at trains passing by, they can double as shawls for dollies. I might also be in need of a wild cat whisperer....

HOUSE OF CRACK HORSE said...

ah, monika, cedric is unfortunately ill in bed at the moment (chickenpox) but with enough anti-chicken soup and stretch therapy his handkerchief making skills will be back to normal. he will be in touch..