Friday, September 4, 2009

MONDAY FUNDAY #8 (b)

Apologies for the delay. our camera holder found out about his syphilis and has been celebrating his new found freedom instead of working hard for the loveless of the world. thankfully he found enough time to send us these, so that we may keep your little hearts pounding with joy and love.













anyhow, if you would be so kind as to look at past entries to enlighten the porpoise of this journey, because i have to go for a 200km bikeride and if i don't leave now i wont be back in time to let my father into the house after his return from the south of india.

3 comments:

monika viktoria said...

Dear Cedriv Von Dickle,

I was overjoyed to receive your letter of application. I would love to hire you as a part-time lace handkerchief maker, and even though I don't have any cats of yet, if I get any, I'd like you to whisper to them....

Leopold said...

A quote from Djubuti

A jelled eel once made me feel
a sense of love and dispear,

but when I got near it crawled in my ear

and now all you can see is its rear

polly said...

Djubuti has wonderful feel for language. we look forward to being blessed with more of his quotes.
sincere fondles,
polly.