Sunday, October 18, 2009

MISGUIDED POST #1




To me of the Past

Hi, how are you? I'm you, writing from the future about an important matter that will affect you (us) for the rest of your (our) live(s).

This matter can easily be averted with some careful attention on your part.
I have thought long and hard about how this matter might have been avoided. It took me a while to figure it out but as soon as i did my next step was to work out a way to go back in time. This phase taken me (us) many many years but i feel that it has been worth it to avoide the horrible event that lurks in your future. i am glad to have finally found a way to reach you.

I will now carefully tell you the steps you must go through in order to change out fate:
In a few weeks you will be making yourself a cup of coffee. You'll know which day i mean because you will be using a new mug. As soon as you reach for this mug - STOP! Don't make the coffee.

Thank you for making our future a happier one.
Love forever,
Future You.

No comments: