Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MONDAY FUNDAY #4!

if you are a very lucky person you will receive one of these. if you did not get one, it is because we are kinda poor and stamps are more expensive by the minute if you have not noticed and it would be maybe kinda rude to ask you to send us a stamped, self addressed envelope though you can do that if you like.
anyway, you can pretend these are to you instead if you like that option better:


























thank you for your cooperation.
also this weeks theme is brown. brown is nice.

4 comments:

The General said...

I got a letter yesterday, it was from you. It brightened my day. I brought it to work this morning and showed everyone. We looked up your blog and all had a hoot (especially the section "SMS from God").

If I knew where to send stamps I'd buy some and send them to you so you could continue sending weird/funny letters to strangers.

Thanks

HOUSE OF CRACK HORSE said...

:]
you are very welcome. really glad it didn't backfire!
haha we might have to start a special fund! thank you!

Jonathan Walker said...

Dear House of Crack House,

Thank you for your letter, which I have only just found in my letter box. Sorry if you left it a while ago. Fortunately the snails did not eat it (all).

I am pretty sure that I was not a farmer in a previous life, but it was nice of you to write anyway. I have added your blog to my links.

Best,
Jon

monika viktoria said...

I did not get a letter *weeps and sms's god to ask why*